COVID-19 Health & Safety Procedures
We have implemented new Health & Safety operational procedures:
- Staff and clients are required to wear a mask, covering nose and mouth.
- Staff temperatures are taken daily.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is provided and required upon entering the studio.
- Before and after each workshop, we maintain regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and equipment with Environmental Protection Agency-approved cleaning chemicals.
- We frequently clean high-touch areas such as counters and door handles.
- We limit the number of staff and clients in our workshops and studio, and encourage everyone to respect the social distancing practice.
We will continue to reevaluate and adjust our procedures as needed, to help ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees.
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you.
The Bentwood Studio Team